For all your building needs visit our DPO site today.
The Natural Alternative
Earthwool insulation sets a new standard in insulation. Why? Because it ticks all the boxes.
Softer. Virtually scratch free.
Odourless – no added formaldehyde
Naturally brown – no artificial colours added
Earthwool is a high performance insulation product with combined energy saving, sound absorbing and fire resistance features.
The natural brown colour is a result of ECOSE® Technology and represents a level of sustainability, health and safety for glasswool never before achieved:
- Manufactured using recycled glass bottles and bonded using a biobased technology with no added formaldehyde, phenols, acrylics, artificial colours, bleaches or dyes
- Earthwool with ECOSE Technology is certified by Eurofins Gold as an ‘outstanding material’ according to the VOC (Volatile Organic Compounds) Indoor Air Quality emissions regulations
- Reduces impact on environment through lower embodied energy
- Reduces pollutant manufacturing emissions and workplace exposures
- Improves the overall sustainability of buildings where Earthwool® is incorporated
Make sure your insulation choice ticks the boxes. Choose Earthwool insulation.